How To Choose The Best Snow Removal Service For Your Budget
Snow Removal Service: Balancing Cost & Dependability
When you’ve got a business to run, the last thing you want to hassle with in the winter is snow removal. But you know that you have to maintain a clear and safe parking lot, pathway and other public access during the winter season. City of Edmonton law says it has to be cleared in 48 hours, but you know that for you, your staff and your customers, that’s not nearly fast enough. They expect it to be shoveled or plowed within a few hours, not days.
Edmonton and nearby areas have an uncertain, long and intense winter, so you need to find a trustworthy company who can save you time, money and effort, and also possible legal implications.
You need a reliable and competent snow plowing company that can meet the demands and challenges of commercial snow removal services, in the fastest and most reliable way possible.
Customers tell us that before they started using Evergreen Turf for snow removal, choosing the best company to handle snow clearing was a tedious and frustrating task. Their main concerns were cost and dependability.
Ask Snow Removal Bidders These Questions
Here is a list of the important questions you should ask when choosing a company to do snow clearing:
- Do they consult with you in advance and do a site visit for accurate requirements and estimates?
- Are they using up-to-date, modern, well-maintained equipment, so they can do a fast and efficient job?
- Do they monitor the weather 24/7, and have teams ready to start long before the business day begins?
- Do they have enough staff on call to get the snow cleared before your workday begins?
- Do they do a thorough inspection after every clearing?
- Will they report to you as often as you want and keep you informed of any unavoidable delays?
- Do they have competitive prices? (Remember, price is important, but if you go too cheap you get what you pay for: poor, unreliable service.)
- Do they offer personalized service plans that will suit your needs?
- Do they use experienced and skilled labour that has been trained properly?
- Will they clear sidewalks and walkways as well as parking lots?
- Do they have great references?
It can be tough to find the best snow removal service, and get them committed long before the snow flies. We’re here to help. Find out more about our snow removal services or just give us a call (780.233.2264) or send an e-mail now for a no-pressure chat about your needs.