Tired of painting lines after it rains?
Use Permanent Markings for Athletic Sports Fields (natural grass fields)
LINETURF is a specially fabricated permanent marking system for natural grass sports fields. LINETURF is made from durable polyethylene (monofilament) fibers, 2.25 inches high (5.71 cm) tufted onto a porous urethane backing 7 inches wide (17.78 cm). The marking line consists of white fibers 4 inches wide (10 cm) in the center and is flanked on both sides with green fibers.
- Field Sports
- Skydiving Targets
- Golf Courses
- Corner Kits
- Golf Hazard Markings
- Other Installations
Lineturf Your Field:
Our one of a kind system is making athletic field paint and chalk a thing of the past!
- Environmentally friendly – no toxins or water runoff
- No more athletic paint or chalk
- No more paint equipment & messy clean ups
- Patented product with 5 year warranty
- One time install – life expectancy 9 years or more
- Turf and grounds maintenance made easier
- Permanent lines fore baseball, soccer and football fields
- Free up your ground crews time for other projects
LINETURF is laid into a trench created on your field with the LINETURF sod cutter blade, which fits any 18″ Ryan/Bluebird sod cutter. Add turf staples, an infill mix, and then the natural grass will grow right into the green slides of LINETURF anchoring it down for a permanent line.
To see more information, go to the LINETURF website here